Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Still: Animals of Husbandry

Okay, not that I'm that uneducated, but I actually had to look up what this week's Sunday Challenge meant. After that, I thought how can I come up with an inspiring art piece picture that will lend a different take and get and understanding into what I think.

What a lot of my fellow bloggers seem to have: acreage, I have footage; multiple animals, I have a dog; feed, I have kibble; straw, my dog gets on the couch.

How can a, just outside of the city guy compete...........


After discussing with my wife the chores we had Sat., and the awful weather, here is my version of Animals of Husbandry. So far the hardest part has been trying to milk them.

So, your vote, Moo or Baaaaad (say it like a sheep)

9 comments:

Andrea said...

MOO! Love it!! I had to look it up too! I've been waiting for two days to see what you were going to put up!! :)

dibear said...

How very clever!! Loved your cute little herd. :):)

Andrea Baker said...

OMG I love it!!!!! I did something similar. I love it!!! I would think milking those cows would be a hard task.

Lori Skoog said...

Totally acceptable to me. You are very creative....
Thanks for checking out my Journal.

Violet said...

Great!
(I had to look it up too, I thought it meant something different!)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Moovilous!! You gave me a huge smile today. I like your creativity and humor!

~Lisa
New Mexico, USA

mudranch.com said...

LOL MOOOOOOO!! Very creative... Love your City Boy way around the acreage thing. :)

kenleighacres said...

Way to think outside of the box! Definitely - MOO :) They look like they are very happy!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

You gotta work with what you have. Why do those "trees" look like blooming bulb flowers? And those cows have their work cut out for them. They had better start grazing before the grass consumes them. Hee hee.