Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Still: Lines

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge.... lines. On Wednesday I took the day off work and went skiing with my son. He loves Freestyle skiing that takes place in these ski parks. I think I took about 300 pictures of him using the continuous shooting mode. I had the idea of getting close to the rail and tried to get a cool shot of him doing a rail slide. This is the shot that has the most lines from the rail he is on to the elements in the background.


This is my only entry because I think that I have as close to a 'line' as you can get with the rail.

Please don't be shy. Let me know if the picture rocks or sucks.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Rocks!! Great shot, Peter!!! :)

MariesImages said...

Good lines pulls you right into the photo! Great job~
Marie

Lacey Jo said...

Love the shot!

Flo said...

That is a great shot. I can't believe he does that!!!! How scary. Oh to be young and immortal again :)

Mine is up over at my photo blog.

Kelly said...

Cool...hope you were able to get out of the way in time!

Ed said...

ROCKS! I just hope ya did'nt lose your head getting the shot :-)

Vaquerogirl said...

Rocks!

Regular Guy said...

Nice job, like how the line takes you to the skier.

The Wife said...

I think you did awesome. It ROCKS!

Ann said...

Is this new wave skiing? LOL Your son must be a very patient person to let you snap 300 shots.

How far are you from Windsor? In the 70s, I was a student there.

Cheers,

Ann

Thanks for visiting my blog.